This MBA is offered either as a part-time or as a distance learning program from various locations around the world. Seminars and tutorial sessions take place during the weekend, allowing executives to complete this MBA program while still being employed. In fact, you will experience an immediate improvement in your work performance during the program.
The MBA is structured to facilitate participating executives and managers to learn and to contribute towards learning through their shared experiences. The courses, seminars, and workshops are built around cooperation between the attendees, creating an environment where to can learn from each other and hone their problem-solving skills.
Today business world is highly competitive. Companies expect from their employees to be effective and possess expertise in different fields. This idea resides at the core of the program. This is why we offer a number of specializations of great value to executives from different backgrounds, expertise, and disciplines.
The MBA can last 12 to 18 months. Over this period, working executives from different industries and organizations meet, learn, and share their experiences. They are required to complete a series of assessments and work assignments according to international quality standards in order to obtain their Executive MBA.
Core Subjects - MBA
- Corporate Financial Management
- International Business Management
- Management Information Systems
- Organisational Behaviour
- Organisational Development and Change
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodology – Data Sampling and Data Analysis
- Research Methodology – Literature Review
- Research Project
Option Subjects - MBA
- Business Policy
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Intercultural Management
- International Marketing
- International Financial Management
- International Human Resources Management
- Internet Marketing
- Investments and Portfolio Management
- Knowledge Management
- Management Consultancy
- Materials Management
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Public Services Management